Closed for the season
See you in the Spring!
Snowmobile Lodging in the Forks, Maine
Inn By The River is uniquely equipped to be the optimal home base for your Snowmobile and other winter adventures. Inn By The River sits directly on Maine ITS 86 and 87 and is connected to ITS 89 locally. Our trail system is groomed right to our front door daily. The Forks area is well known for hundreds of miles of well-groomed trails to many of the finest scenic sites and locations accessible by snowmobile. Stop in, fuel up, grab a bite, and hit the trails again.
Featuring a queen bed, handicap access, door to main porch, and riverside views.
Queen +Twin Beds
Featuring one queen and one twin bed, garden views. Two of these three rooms also have whirlpool tubs and private porches.
Featuring either 2 double beds or 2 queen beds, private bath, and garden views. One of these is also pet friendly and has a door to our side yard.
Perched directly on the banks of the Kennebec River our 6 Maine Cabin Rentals are the ideal spot for those seeking adventure and comfort.
Our Forks Maine Cabin Rentals come with heat or A/C, comfortable beds, a full bathroom, kitchen, living room and a porch overlooking the river.
For all Rooms
Policies + Checkin & Checkout
- At Inn By The River we have a thirty-day reservations and cancellation policy. Reservations made more than 30 days prior to stay require a 50% deposit to hold your reservation. All balances are due 30 days prior to arrival and reservations made within 30 days must be paid in full.
- If a reservation is cancelled outside of 30 days, there is a cancellation fee of 10% of the total reservation, and the remainder will be refunded. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days, there is no refund.
- Reservations changed or rescheduled within 30-days from arrival are subject to a 10% re-booking fee.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In time is 3:00PM
- Check-Out time is 11:00AM
- Special arrangements may be made
- Minimum 2 nights on weekends, for 1-night stays call to inquire.
- Room Rates vary depending on the night and week of the year.
- For Inn room there is a $59 charge, per person, per night for additional guests in rooms over 2.
- There is a $25 charge per person per night for additional guests 12 years old or younger, in rooms over 2.
- All accommodations are subject to 9% State of Maine Lodging Tax