About Inn By The River – The Forks Maine
Inn By The River is a small hotel-style inn located in The Forks, Maine.
- Ten spacious private guest rooms; each with a private bath.
- King rooms with screened porches, whirlpool tubs and a view of the Kennebec River.
- Queen and double rooms available.
- Dining and pub on site.
- Fun, friendly staff who love the outdoors and enjoy your company!
- Hundreds of miles of groomed Maine ITS snowmobile trails.
- Wildlife such as deer, moose, eagles and osprey regularly seen from the Inn.
- Flower and vegetable gardens providing the restaurant with fresh ingredients.
- Whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain-biking, tubing, fly fishing, ice fishing, canoeing, and kayaking readily available.
- Front porch for reading, relaxing and watching the river flow by.
- Our Great Room has a tempting field-stone fireplace kept blazing on chilly days.
“It’s The People That Make The Difference! The Most Fun and Friendly Staff you can find Anywhere!”
~ Trish and Steve from Connecticut
Four Seasons of Comfort, Fun and Adventure!
- Summer: Maine Whitewater Rafting, Sightseeing, Fishing, Moose and Bird Watching, Maine’s Largest Waterfall, Nightly Campfires by the river and much more!
- Fall: The most beautiful Foliage anywhere! Leaf Peeping in style, Hunting Packages, and our Halloween Extravaganza!
- Winter: Snowmobiling Maine and New England’s Best Trails, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing, New Year’s Bash, Lovers Valentine Weekend, Snow Jam Acoustic Music Weekend and Much More!
- Spring: Rafting the Kennebec and Dead Rivers, Fishing, Moose and Bird-Watching