Rooms & Rates – Forks Maine Lodging
10 Comfortable Guest Rooms and our spacious Snow Carriage House Apartment
Inn by the River has ten private rooms, all with private baths and many with screened porches overlooking the Kennebec River. The remainder overlook the lawn, gardens and woods. Our rates are always based on double occupancy and cot arrangements can be made for an additional guest in some rooms. Our rooms are very comfortable and arranged for couples or singles, some with king and queen beds, some with two doubles and some with a queen and a twin. Many are equipped with whirlpool bathtubs and all our accommodations have daily housekeeping. All rooms include a nice continental breakfast!
- Room Rates vary from $89 to $139 per night Double Occupancy depending on the night and week of the year.
- There is a $59 charge per person per night for additional guests in rooms over 2.
- There is a $25 charge per person per night for additional guests 12 years old or younger, in rooms over 2.
- Call 207-663-2181 for Reservations and room quotes.
- **All accommodations are subject to 9% State of Maine Lodging Tax
- ** Minimum 2 nights on weekends, for 1-night stays call to inquire
- Call for reservations: 207-663-2181
Carriage House Apartment Rates
- The Carriage House Apartment is designed for group comfort with a Kitchen and living area.
- This spacious apartment has two bedrooms both equipped with two Double beds and there is a futon couch in the living area.
- A great accommodation for your group of snowmobilers, whitewater rafters or those looking to have kitchen facilities and a private space aside from the Inn itself.
- Arrangements can also be made for additional cots in this space.
- All carriage house reservations include our nice continental breakfast!
- Carriage House Rate is $49 per person per night based on four occupants. Each additional person is $49 per night as well.
- **Minimum 2 nights on weekends, for 1-night stays call to inquire
- Call for reservations: 207-663-2181
Located directly across the street from the Inn by The River, sits our 5 Kennebec Riverside Cabins! These cabins are located directly on the Kennebec River, just below its confluence with The Dead River, in The Forks, Maine.
For more information: Click Here
**Please note: These cabins are not open or available during the winter months.**
All Inclusive Packages and Specials
- You can book your room with meals and whitewater rafting included at special rates. Check out the list below for our pre-set packages OR give us a call for a custom package with a different activity (tubing, waterfall/wildlife safari, hiking, fishing or anything else you would like to create for your Best Vacation Ever!
Call for Custom Package: 207-663-2181
Reservations and Cancellations
- Minimum 2 nights on weekends, for 1-night stays call to inquire.
- At Inn By The River we have a thirty-day reservations and cancellation policy. Reservations made more than 30 days prior to stay require a 50% deposit to hold your reservation. All balances are due 30 days prior to arrival and reservations made within 30 days must be paid in full.
- If a reservation is cancelled outside of 30 days, there is a cancellation fee of 10% of the total reservation, and the remainder will be refunded. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days, there is no refund.
- Reservations changed or rescheduled within 30-days from arrival are subject to a 10% re-booking fee.
- Under special circumstances reservations canceled within 30 days may be eligible to receive rain checks for future stays (subject to approval). Cash refunds are not available for reservations canceled within 30 days.
Check In/Check Out
- Check-In time is 2pm. Check-Out time is 11am. Special arrangements may be made for early and late arrivals and late departures.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, cash, and personal checks.