Maine Snowmobile Rentals
Maine Snowmobile Rentals Click Here For Rentals
At Inn by the River, The Forks Maine
Snowmobile rentals are available through our friends over at Maine Outdoor Sports. They take the hassle of pick up out of the equation by dropping your snowmobile off in the morning and picking it up when you are all done! Every rental comes with a short snowmobile safety briefing and a basic tutorial of your machine, a helmet, insurance and a snowmobile trail map. Full day and half day rentals are available.
The Snowmobile Rental Fleet
The Double – Ski-Doo Grand Touring Sport 600 ACE
A liquid cooled Rotax 600 ACE Engine give a smooth and fuel efficient ride for 2 people. Comfort and performance worthy of the Grand Touring name!
- 2 Passenger
- Electric Start
- Driver Hand and Thumb Warmers
- Passenger hand warmers
- Dual Mirrors
Full Day $295 / Half Day $229
The Single – Ski-Doo MXZ Sport 600 ACE
This liquid cooled MXZ 600 is a smooth ride in a small package! Great performance and handling.
Only available as a single configuration
- 1 Passenger
- Electric Start
Full Day $269 / Half Day $199
The Performance – Yamaha Apex 150 HP 4 Stroke Short Track
This 1000 cc 4 stroke is a high performance machine geared towards more experienced riders who have either rented from us previously or can prove rider experience and at Maine Outdoor Sports discretion.
Full Day $319 / Half Day $239
- Rentals available Wednesday through Sunday. Special consideration will be given to Monday & Tuesday which are designated maintenance days.
- Full Day: 8 hours
- Half Day: 4 hours
- All operators must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- All passengers must be at least 10 years old.
- Snowmobile Trail Map
- Riding Jacket, Pants, Boots and Gloves are available for rent at $35 per person per day
- A $1000 per machine security deposit (Damage Deductible) is required.
- Optional $40.00 insurance waiver to reduce deductible to $500. Without this insurance waiver, renter is responsible for any and all damages out of pocket.