Forks Area Maine Fishing Trips
Join our experienced guides on a fishin’ mission to catch some of the most challenging game species in the state including Landlocked Salmon, Native Brook Trout, and the ornery Small Mouth Bass. Our lodge is located to reach many of Maine’s finest fishing lakes and rivers including the upper Kennebec and Dead Rivers.
Our guided fishing trips include your guide, boats, tackle & equipment for both fly fishing or spin casting, and a great picnic lunch. To preserve the resources, our trips are catch and release.
Book YOUR Trip Today! 207-663-2181
Click below on the different guided trips available:
What should you bring on your fishing trip?
Fishing gear the guides will supply:
- Spinning Rods, Fly Rods and Tackle
- Boats (Jet Drive River Boat, Drift Boat, Fishing Raft, Float Tube and/or Canoe)
- Hearty Lunch (please let us know if there are any special requirements)
- Professional Guides
- Local Knowledge
What you should supply:
- Maine Fishing License
- Sunglasses and Sunblock
- Rain Gear
- Your favorite fly rods and gear:
• 3 – 6 Weight
• Floating, Sink Tip, Full Sinking lines
• Chest Waders w/ waist belt
• Felt or Stealth Rubber Boats (No cleated boots in the boats please)
Book YOUR Trip Today! Call Toll Free: 207-663-2181